We offer our users a strategically placed
world class free trade environment to conduct business.
To save time, reduce costs and improve efficiency for local, regional & international companies who are importing, exporting or re-exporting cargo via the port of Dammam.
Saudi Development & Export Services Company (SDES) was established in 1999 to offer its users a strategically placed world class free trade environment in which to conduct business. Its location is ideal as a hub and gateway for Saudi Arabian imports and re-exports to neighboring Gulf & Middle Eastern Countries.
"Thank you for visiting the web-site of Dammam Bonded and Re-Export Zone.
I very much hope you find the contents of the site to be of interest, and hope the zone can play some part in your company’s particular requirements when conducting business in either Saudi Arabia or the greater Gulf region"
Khaled AL-Bawardi - Chairman
Saudi Development & Export Services Co. Ltd.
Zones By Activity
Zones created to meet your expectations
Over an area of 400,000m2, we created and designed a state of an art infrastructure and buildings. The area is zoned to meet every client needs and requirements. The area is divided into the following zones:
The zone offers a comprehensive and flexible range of cargo handling services to meet most clients needs.
Alternatively, custom designed solutions can be devised to meet any specific operational challenge
Warehousing, open storage & land rental
Container offloading and re-loading for customs inspection
Cargo handling packages
Third party logistics
Third party warehouse management
Customs clearance & freight forwarding
Equipment & manpower rental
Administrative support services
Arabic labeling & dating to merchandise held in bond
Benefits To Your Business
- Bonded storage of inbound cargo
- Full or partial withdrawal of stored Items from bond
- An on site customs office for the exclusive use of Dammam bonded zone clients
- Instant availability of Pre-built warehouses units, office suites & covered storage area
- A flexible range of short, medium & long term property rental options
- Land development plots prepared for custom designed construction projects
- Labor, manpower & specialized equipment available on site
- Gain access to your goods prior to customs inspection
- Reduce port handling charges
- Clear your goods faster
- Reduce theft & damage to your merchandise
- Defer duty payments
- Re-Export goods duty free
- Cut supply chain costs
- A secure & well maintained environment to store your cargo
- Access to – EXCEED - the zone’s cutting edge inventory management system